Archive for the ‘Pelvic Floor Toners’ Category
List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: £82.99
Availability: Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days
The neuroTrac Continence unit has had a facelift. This stylish new design provides a larger digital display, easier to use button selectors and a discreet tailored soft carry pouch to stow the unit and all accessories. There are 9 pre-set programmes specifically tailored for all types of incontinence as well as providing a general workout for the Kegel muscles to maintain good pelvic floor control. The FREE probe is a 'slimline' design that allows for easy insertion and complete comfort. The fully washable enclosed probe design enables a high degree of hygiene to be maintained. The unit is supplied with a soft, tailored carry pouch that can store the Continence and all accessories. Comes securely boxed.
- NEW stylish design
- Includes FREE 'Slimline' Probe for maximum comfort
- 9 Pre-set programs for complete ease of use
- Ideal for Stress, Urge & Mixed Incontinece, Pelvic Pain & Lack of Sensitivity
- Also provides a general workout for pelvic floor (Kegel) muscle endurance
Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Dulcis): Natural Cold Pressed Carrier Oil, ready to apply (Cosmetic Grade) 500ml
List Price: £61.00
Sale Price: £61.00
Availability: Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
The new SensaTONE for Men from Body Clock is an ultra-simple, yet powerful digital Pelvic Floor Stimulator (PFS). This compact, stylish unit has been designed for use by men of all ages to help strengthen pelvic floor muscles and to treat incontinence.
PFS helps to strengthen the pelvic floor. Like all other muscles in your body, the more you stimulate them, the stronger they become. Men with strong pelvic floor muscles enjoy greater control over their bladder.
Incontinence - One in seven men suffer from some form of incontinence during their lives. It can occur at any time. The severity of incontinence can vary, it can cause depression, isolation and soreness.
Incontinence - There are three types of incontinence: 1. Stress incontinence - occurs when sneezing, coughing, laughing, lifting or during exercise and causes a small amount of urine to leak. 2. Urge incontinence - occurs with a strong, sudden and uncontrollable urge to urinate. 3. Mixed incontinence - a combination of urge and stress incontinence.
How does PFS work?
PFS is a method of passing mild electrical pulses via an internal anal probe to contract and relax the pelvic floor muscles.
How will the SensaTONE help me?
The SensaTONE for Men is designed to stimulate and strengthen your pelvic floor muscles for you. It has 4 pre-set PFS programmes, each treating a different type of incontinence. The internal probe supplied will ensure you are stimulating the correct area.
Contents: This unit is supplied in clear packaging (no batteries included - uses AAA batteries x 2)
1 x SensaTONE for Men unit, 1 x Anuform anal probe, 1 x Leadwire, 1 x Lubricant gel sachet, 1 x Clear pouch,1 x Neck cord.
- Ultra simple yet powerful digital pelvic floor stimulator (PFS).
- 4 pre-set modes; A - Urge Incontinence, B - Stress Incontinence, C - Mixed Incontinence and D - aftercare
- Can help. Stress and Urge Incontinence.
- Load detection and automatic power off functions.
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use.
List Price: £217.00
Sale Price: £206.30
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Eligible For Free Shipping
No description available.
- The only wireless pelvic floor exerciser available
- Preset programme performs 180 pelvic floor exercises in a 15 minute session, making sure the right muscles are exercised every time
- Two pulse frequency settings mean the Athena can treat stress plus urge and mixed incontinence
- Ergonomic, totally discreet wireless design for gentle but effective stimulation
- Rotating dial allows you to regulate intensity